Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Today was counseling day and I always look forward to that. Tomorrow I will have physical therapy then Friday I meet with the neurologist again and am looking forward to discussing where I am now and where I was when he first saw me. I feel I have made some major progress and hope to continue to make progress.
Not a lot to report but two things that did happen today with my girls that are worth sharing. One is my youngest got a hold of her mom's remote control and mom was at school so it was just me and the girls. We were frantic trying to figure out where in the world she could have put it. We didn't find it and I had to get the girls to Church for Awana's. Well, when I got home I found the remote on the top of the cloths washer. She had put it there when she got her dora pudding for supper. Cottia had a hot dog and we got her homework done before we left for Church but boy was I glad to find that remote.
Then, when I picked up the girls which I have to thank the people that bring them out and help me get them in the car because it is hard for me so I want them to know just how much I do appreciate it. Well, I told the girls we found the remote and they were both glad. Cottia said maybe one day I could marry her!! It was my first marriage proposal from a girl so I told her sure! Nice to know my little girl wants to marry me.
Well, that is about it. I hope everyone has a great night and pray God's blessing on each and everyone of you. Remember there is always someone worse off than you are and God has a plan for your life.
t

No comments:

Post a Comment