Monday, October 17, 2011

Not much to blog about today. I spent most of the day in bed. I woke around 5am with chest pain and it was really intense. So, I took some aspirin and nitro then went back to bed. That always causes a headache. I continued to have the chest pain throughout the day and just felt so weak. I did have some sweating spells but I decided not to go to the hospital or the medical center. The pains always let up and I refuse to waste anymore of our families money. So, physically that is about it.
Now, for the great news!! My girls are home and my oldest has lost her first tooth!! She was so excited to show me the tooth. She is so cute and of course the youngest one says she is about to lose one too. So, this will be our first visit from the tooth fairy which is exciting. I love these moments even if they are reminders that my little girls are growing up.
Well, that is about it. The house is back to normal full of little girls running around and making plenty of noise and we are grateful to mawmaw and pawpaw for taking them on the trip.
I pray everyone has a great evening and that God will richly bless you all.
t

No comments:

Post a Comment