Monday, October 24, 2011

Today I fell again. Nothing really. I went outside and just fell over. I did break my cell phone cover so there really is just no use for me to keep buying them. Over all though I had a pretty good day. I got my retirement moved to an individual account and I was able to practice some on the system I will be using for the new job. I really can't wait to get started and really feel good about this.
The morning started off pretty normally as I able to take Eva to Maw Maw's and then went to the Milling company. I bought some bails of hey so Emily and the girls could make a fall festival pumpkin thingy in the front yard. But, I can't load them or unload them so it was up to the guy who works at the milling company to load them and then Emily unloaded them. I felt bad that she did that but she is one strong woman!! Well, I went back outside with them and watched as they decorated it. The girls had so much fun and it was nice to see them having so much fun. I just want their lives to be as normal as possible.
This Saturday is Eva's third birthday and it really seems impossible that she is three!! The family is arriving from Virginia on Thursday so we will have a house full.
Well, that is about it. I hope and pray everyone has a great night and God rishly blesses you all.
t

No comments:

Post a Comment