Thursday, October 27, 2011

Well, the family from Virginia has made it safe and sound and we are glad to have them. I probably won't be able to post much the next few days but will try when I can. I had a good day at Rehab. They are concerned about my balance but I think I am making progress and will continue to work hard.
Now we are preparing for our precious Eva's birthday party this weekend. It is hard to believe she will be three. But, she grows more beautiful everyday.
Cottia got a smilie face today after two rough days at school so I am very proud of her.
Well, that is about it. The pain is still there and very intense at times but I am dealing with it am beginning to just deal with the fact that it is a part of my life.
Well, again, I'm not sure how much I will be able to post over the next few days but I pray God will richly bless you all and that you have a great weekend.
t

No comments:

Post a Comment