Sunday, October 30, 2011

We had a great weekend with Emily's mom and step-dad. They do so much for us when they are here. It is always hard to say goodbye to them but hopefully it won't be too long before we see them again. Eva had a great party and once again my hat's off to my wife for all she did and how hard she worked. She does so much and pulled off another great time for the kids. While I do good to take a shower without falling and get myself dressed hoping I won't fall over against the wall. But, I have to say that would be funny if it ever did happen. Even I would laugh at that.
I have had some feedback on the blog and some people want me to continue to talk about my health issues while others say they have stopped reading because it brings them down. So, I am trying to do a mixture of both. So, here is an update on how I am doing. The pain in the left leg continues to give me problems and I really do worry where that is leading. It is also in the right leg but just not as bad. After Eva's party we went out to eat at Lizard Thicket and on the way out I almost fell again but thankfully there were some others there that helped. It seems as though those rugs they put out in those places are a real problem for me. But, I do the best I can and just have to take things slow. Doors combined with those rugs are a real problem. My vocal quality is much better but stringing sentences is also still a challenge. We are working on a trio/quartet at the church which should help and it brings me back to my roots of singing. I practiced with them today and I felt it sent well. I look forward to the day I can sing in front of our church again no matter the role weather solo or with a group. We will just have to see how it goes. One thing that is of concern is as I understand it I only have 4 more visits available under my insurance to rehab and that is it for the year. So, I may have to end that until next year when a new insurance takes place and see how it goes. None the less God is in control.
Well, that is about it. God continues to guide and despite it all we continue to move on. May his will be done.
Oh, the girls had a great weekend and it is such a joy to watch them having so much fun. I pray God's blessings on everyone who reads this and I do mean everyone. Have a good one everyone!!
t

No comments:

Post a Comment