Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Today was therapy day and it went pretty well. While walking with a cane I nearly fell but I didn't and the physical therapist was there to help. My legs just felt weak and I was tired but I got through it. Speech went well and we are going back to twice a week with speech and as it appears I have enough sessions left to last until the end of this month then there will be no therapy during December. But, we will cross that when we get to it. The pain in the calf on the left leg was pretty bad and the cramping is getting worse but still bareable. My left foot went numb but I fell towards the right but I think that was because I was putting most of my weight on the right side while walking with the cane.
I came home pretty tired and rested the rest of the afternoon. I did get a call that it will be probably another 2 weeks before I know when I am going to MUSC. The records and request has been sent but it takes about 2 weeks to get the appointment then they will set the date. I am ready to get this done and make that visit.
The girls are doing well. Eva seems to have a bit of a cold and Cottia had a little bit of an attitude this afternoon but she was probably just tired. They are both resting and I pray they have a peaceful night.
Well, that is about it. God is good and we are watching him work everyday. I pray God will richly bless you all no matter your circumstances in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment