Thursday, October 20, 2011

Well, I haven't blogged in a few days. Just not much to talk about. I missed counseling Wednesday because it was raining but that was a mistake. I should have gone but I am nervous about driving in the rain. The ringing in my ears is back and worse than ever but I think it is just nerves and maybe a little pressure from the job and worrying about disability. But, life goes on. I am still waiting on when the appointment will be in Charleston. I did call today and they told me it was at least 2 weeks to get the appointment and then I am not sure how long it will be before the actual apponintment will be. Today they did a balance test on me at Physical therapy. The lowest you can score is 14. The highest is 56. I scored 13. I really expected to do better but I do think it explains why I fall like I do. But, I am chosing to look at it as a goal. They will retest in a few weeks and see where I am. Hopefully, I will be in the 20's or 30's. Setting goals is very important IMO and I am ready to keep working. Speech is going well and I think I am going to join my cousin's church's choir for practice purposes only but it should help me string sentences together which is very important.
On the fun side of life, Cottia played waitress tonight and even demanded a tip from her guest which was her mom. I was the boss. It was great to see her having fun and relaxing. Now for an Eva story. She passed gas and they both laughed. Then, Cottia looked at me and said sometimes when you have to fart you just have to fart. It was one of those classic moments that can only happen from a child. I am so blessed to have them.
So, that's about it. I hope everyone has a good night and may God richly bless you. He has me.
t

No comments:

Post a Comment