Sunday, October 23, 2011

Not really a lot to talk about. Pretty typical weekend. Emily and Cottia went to the football game Friday and I stayed home with Eva. She was in bed by 6:30 so not much for me to do other than watch a movie and wait on text updates on the game from Emily. It is interesting how I used to live for Swansea football and now I'm glad when they win but don't really care one way or the other. My life just seems so much different these days, things I used to care so passionently about I no longer have an interest in. Oh, again, don't get me wrong, I'm glad our team won and is winning but if they lose it won't bother me where as before I used to be so upset. I have grown to enjoy my Friday nights at home and really enjoyed the time I had with Eva even if it wasn't as long as I had wanted.
Saturday I got my hair cut along with the girls and had hoped to spend some more time with Eva but she wanted to go with her momma to town so I took Cottia with me and we went to my mom's and did a little fishing. I always enjoy that time with Cottia but I am worried that I am not spending enough time with Eva. So, I try to make sure to at least put her to bed at night. I am still able to give her a bath and we do snuggle and sing and then she has learned how to climb in her crib which does make me wonder when she will be crawling out!! But, for now, I'll take what I can get with her.
My pain in the left leg continues to be there. But, it is what it is. This week is Eva's birthday party and Emily is busy getting things ready and working hard to make it the perfect day for Eva. I have therapy and counseling and really hope I can get going on doing some group coordinating. The ringing in my ears is also getting worse but I think that is stress related.
We had Jason over last night and it was nice to have him back in the house. We had a very nice talk about his future and various subjects. I normally try to get to bed a whole lot sooner than I did last night but I have not had the chance to talk to him in a while so it was good to spend the time with him. I just want for him and his life.
This morning was Church and I think I have solved my church choir problem. Our music director said we can work on some 4 part harmony and that will keep me from having to drive after dark. So, I think that problem is now solved.
Well, life goes on and so does time. The family from Virginia should start arriving Thursday and then the party is next Saturday. Well, I certainly hope everyone has a great week and may God richly bless you all.
t

No comments:

Post a Comment