Thursday, March 29, 2012

Yesterday and today have been kind of rough. The ringing in my ears is really bad and I have a pretty constant headache and ear ache. The PVC's are really acting up and I have been light headed and dizzy but I am determined to continue.

I really haven't done very much since getting back from Charleston. I'm still tired from that trip and am resting a lot. I feel very weak and tired but I do get up and get the girls going. I also try to get Emily her glass of tea before she leaves so she does not have to worry about that.

It is amazing to me how much I miss things I used to be able to do like cutting my grass or even washing our vehicles. But, even taking a shower still takes it out of me.

I have found a lot of comfort in listening to music and it seems to calm me down as well. I love music and it really touches my soul. The one thing that really does worry me is that I may never sing again like I used to do. But, that is in God's hands and I have to trust that his will is perfect.

Well, Cottia has another game this Saturday and she is excited. I am so proud of her not just because of her playing softball but because of the young lady she is becoming.

I also look forward to nights like this when Emily takes her to practice and I get to spend the evening with Eva and even put her to bed. We have a system figured out for her getting into bed and we blow kisses to each other.

Well, that is about it for tonight. I continue to go forward and am hopeful that the treatment at MUSC will be able to help and I can get back to some form of life. The doctor down there told me they may not be able to get me back to the way I once was but they hope to be able to make improvement and get me functioning. I'll do whatever they say with the hope of making improvement.


As always, I pray God's richest blessings on you all and that his grace will flow over your lives and give you peace.

t

No comments:

Post a Comment