Monday, April 2, 2012

I realize I have blogged in a few days but things are about the same. I still have chest pains and the PVC's have increased. I seem to have a lot of headaches but they are different than the headaches I am used to. They are mainly in my neck radiating up to my head. It is very painful but is almost always there. The ringing in my left ear is very pronounced and really frustrating. I can see why it drives people crazy.

My oldest has a softball game tomorrow night and I am so excited that I get to go. I am allowed to park up by the ball park so I can watch the game without having to get out. But, I am still there and really enjoy the games.

I did fall twice last week. Once was after I had taken a shower but I had dried off and gotten dressed then I fell. The other was at Church Sunday morning. I have a bit of carpet burn on my left elbow but it is nothing major. I have kind of grown used to falling and know how to do it without any major damage. All falls are accompained by tremors.

The girls are amazing. Just the other night Eva actually said to me that she is an amazing girl. I laughed but looked at her and said, you certainly are. Cottia continues to do well in school and on the softball field. Emily continues to be a rock and I know she is under a lot of stress but she handles it pretty well.

Jason spent this last Saturday evening and it was good to have him in the house so he could go to Church with us Sunday. He is a very good young man and carries himself with such dignity and grace. We are very proud of him.

Well, that is about it. The tremors and falling continue. The speech fluency seems to have gotten a little better again so I think that is back on the mend. So, I am ready to start the treatment at MUSC in April and hope for good results in a short period of time.

As always, I pray God's blessings on you and may his grace fill your life with joy and peace.

t

No comments:

Post a Comment