Monday, March 19, 2012

Yesterday was Sunday and with Emily being sick it fell to me to take the girls and Jason to Church. It was an awesome service but I did notice the vocal tremors were worse than normal. Not sure what is going on with that. I felt tired but nothing out of the ordinary for me. Then, last night, chest pains started again and the ringing in my ear is really getting bad. But, there seems to be very little to nothing they can do about that. I sometimes feel like it is going to drive me crazy.

Today Emily seems better but still not 100% so please be praying for her. Jason is retaking the ASVAB test and the girls went to school. The chest pains continued for me today but right now they have let up some so I am thinking I just had another angina attack. But, I didn't go to the doctor. I'm just tired of throwing money at something that seems to be benign. If it is not, then I guess we will find out soon enough.

Last night Phantom of the Opera was on ETV. Eva sat with me to listen to some of the music. She really loves good music and I really want to help her develop that. Who knows maybe she will be the one in the family that takes music to the next level.

Well, I'm waiting on the family to get home and I love that time with them. As always, I pray God's blessings on you all and that his grace will flow to you like never before.

t

No comments:

Post a Comment