Thursday, March 15, 2012

The last two days have been really hard. I continue to be dizzy and light headed but I have not had any real chest pain the past two days so I am not sure what is going on. I just want it better. I'm worried about driving and yet I have to from time to time.

Emily is at work and the girls are at school and life is continuing. I just want all this to be over so hopefully when we go to Charleston in 2 weeks we will really begin to heal. I've also noticed that I am feeling weaker and having more headaches.

It is amazing to me that I actually want to go back to work and yet my life just seems to be on hold right now. I can only hope that things are going to get better. I do seem to have good days and bad days it is just that the bad days outweigh the good days. Again, hopefully that will change.

Well, that is about it for today. I'm very tired and feel very weak so I'm going to try to get some rest. I hope and pray God will bless you all in his special way and that you will feel his grace at all times. Have a great day!

t

No comments:

Post a Comment