Sunday, March 25, 2012

Last night was not a good night. I woke to very severe neck tremors. I had no control over them and I just had to ride them out. I tried holding my head and even that did not work. Finally they did subside and I got to sleep but I was just work out. When I woke, I was tired and dizzy so I stayed home from Church.

I went back to bed after Emily and the girls had gone to Church. By this time, my chest was hurting again and I had to take the nitro. Finally the chest pain did subside and I was able to get back to sleep.

When I woke, Emily and the girls were back and it was time for Eva's nap. So, Emily was able to get some rest which I felt she really needed so we both napped for several hours.

Now, it is evening and I am once again having the chest pains so I am hoping they will calm down so I don't have to take the nitro again. The headache that comes from it is just off the wall.

Well, we leave tomorrow afternoon to go to Charleston for my assessment at MUSC. I am ready to get started and hope for some great results.

As always, I pray God's blessings on you all and that his grace will follow you throughout your day and night.

t

No comments:

Post a Comment