Monday, March 12, 2012

I haven't blogged in a few days but decided that I needed to today. Today has been a very hard day. The alarm went off so I got Emily up to get ready for work then reset the alarm to get up for the girls but I set it two hours ahead instead of 1. Needless to say we were rushed. But, the biggest problem was how disoriented I was. I was trembling and having some trouble speaking. I almost fell several times but thankfully I didn't. Emily was very insistant that I get on the walker no matter what. I am not sure why but I was exhausted. Emily and the girls left for the day and I was left alone. I was nervous because I wasn't sure what was going on. The ringing in my ears is 10 times worse today and even now I am shaking and feel weak. I did manage a shower but not much more.

When the girls got home Eva and I watched some of Rio while Cottia did her homework. Then, after supper Cottia came and sat on my lap and she and I watched some of Rio as well.

Really that is about it other than I am really having PVC'S and my back is in a lot of pain. I just feel so weak and I don't know why. I hope I'm not getting that virus that has been going around. I guess we will see.

Well, that is about it. I pray God's richest blessing on you all and that he will pour out his mercies on you all. Have a great night!

t

No comments:

Post a Comment