Saturday, March 17, 2012

Well, this is the 400 post! I can't believe it. But, today was the best day I have had in a very long time. I got to go fishing this morning and this time I was able to take both my girls and Jason. Eva was so cute. I had bought her a little pole that has those fake fish and stars and things like that. She was so proud when she threw her line in the water. I bragged on her and said she was the only one that could say she caught something everytime she threw the line in the water.

Troy and Jacob came down and seemed to also have a good time. I caught a really nice bass and just being outside was wonderful. It wore me out but it was worth it. I really enjoyed the fellowship with Troy and his son and my girls and Jason.

We didn't stay all that long because I can only take so much and I was worn out so we came home about noon and I took a long nap. I feel rested but am so glad that I can report that this was a great day for me. I have not had many lately and am glad I had this one.

On another note, Emily is really sick with all the pollen and allergies. I feel so bad for her. She is coughing and her chest is sore from the coughing and I just pray she feels better soon.

Well, that is about it. I'm glad we had this day and hope we have many more like it in the very near future.

So, once again, I pray God's richest blessing on you all and that his grace will fill your lives with love and mercy. Don't forget to go to Church tomorrow and praise his name.

t

No comments:

Post a Comment