Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Last night was pretty rough. I had to take my nitro spray twice and the chest pain was really intense. In fact, I would go so far as to say it was the worst I have had. I have been having a lot of PVC'S lately and I wonder if that has anything to do with it. But, after taking the nitro I got the normal headache which comes with nitro. That is why I hate taking it so much. But, I did finally fall asleep and rested until it was time to get up this morning.

I had physical therapy today. I really enjoy the PT and think it is good for me to get out of the house. But, the therapist said we have hit a wall and there really isn't anything more they can do. He said they all saw how hard I worked and tried but I have reached my potential and maybe I will make more progress with the neuro psychologist in Charleston. I have mixed feelings about it. I will miss going there but it also makes me feel good that they notice just how hard I work. They did say I can come back if necessary after I have been treated in Charleston. There is another good side to this in that gas prices are so high and not having to make the trip twice a week will certainly help on bills.

I'm obviously back home now and they sent me a sheet of paper with exerciese they want me to continue at home so it gives me something to do.

Well, that is about it. I look forward to Emily and the girls getting home and pray God will richly bless each of you in a special way.

t

No comments:

Post a Comment