Saturday, March 24, 2012

Well today started off with a bang. I woke with very intense chest pains and sweating very badly. It was about 4:30 if I remember correctly. I started to wake Emily but I wanted her to sleep and if it was a heart attack there was really nothing that could be done. I got up and felt very weak and unstable but I made it to the kitchen and took my nitro spray. It always gives me such a headache but the chest pain did begin to subside and eventually I was able to go back to sleep. When I woke again about 8:30 it was time to start the day. I still felt very weak but I managed a shower and I was determined that I was not going to miss my daughter's first softball game this season.

I still felt weak but I was feeling like I was getting stronger and would be ready to go to the game. So, I made my way to the ball park and am I glad I was able to be there. Cottia was up to bat. It was her first at bat of the season and for the first time in her life she hit a HOMERUN!! I was beyond thrilled. I was able to park my truck just outside the ball park so I saw it all. It was one of the biggest thrills of my life and the look on her face was simply priceless. After the game she went with her mother to a birthday party and I took Eva with me to Burger King for lunch that I had promised her.

I brought Eva back home and we ate lunch and watched some tv then took a nap. Once we woke she watched some more TV and then it was time for bed.

But, what a day it has been. Right now I am having some chest pains but they are not too bad. I guess we will see if it gets back to the way it was last night.

Well, that is about it. On this day my daughter hit a homerun and I enjoyed time with my baby girl and now it is raining. I don't know what the future has or how much of a future I have but on this day I thrilled at the accomplishment of my child and that is enough for now.

I pray God will richly bless you all and give you peace. I pray his mercy and love will follow you all and that his peace will be with you now and ever more.

Have a great night and day in Church tomorrow.

t

No comments:

Post a Comment