Saturday, March 3, 2012

Today was rainy so there really wasn't much to do. I got up with the girls and got them something to eat. I always allow Emily to sleep in when possible so today was no different. The girls got dressed and I went back to bed about 10. Emily and the girls went to the movies. It was a great time for them to take in a movie and spend some time together. When I got up I decided I would do some things around the house. I was able to get a few things done before I started trembling and the weakness just made me have to sit down. Emily and the girls got home and I was really done for the day. But, I did manage to get my cloths put away and then I have spent the rest of the evening resting. My chest is hurting and the ringing in my ears is the worse it has been in a long time.

Well, tomorrow is Church and I am preparing my heart for worship. But, I know how tired I will be. Still, I want to be in God's house and to worship him as best I can.

All in all today was not a bad day but I just feel so weak and tired. My legs hurt and my ears are ringing and yet I go on by the grace of God.

I do want to note that tonight I had a really nice time holding my daughter Cottia who came down in my den area and curled up with me. One thing she said that really stuck with me is she liked me a lot more when I was not trying to lose weight. I think I agree with her. I certainly was happier and healthier than I am now so she is right.

Well, I hope you all have a wonderful night and pray God's blessing on each of you and that his mercies will pour out on you all.

t

No comments:

Post a Comment