Thursday, March 1, 2012

Today started out with a morning storm and getting the girls out and going for their day. I was sore from the fall last night and have had tremors off and on all day. I have also felt extra weak but I got through and another day is behind me.

I really don't have a lot to post but I do want to share about our evening with the girls. Cottia and Eva decided they wanted to play school with mommy and daddy. So, Cottia asked a question. I believe it was what is a reptile. Emily answered. Cottia quickly reminded her that she had to raise her hands. Well, lesson learned!! What a girl I have! As for Eva she wanted to sing Oh How I love Jesus and she really loves that great old hymn. I hope we are laying a sound foundation for both girls. Our prayer time is really becoming a part of our lives nightly and their prayers are just precious. Thank you Father for both my girls.

They keep me going and I could not be more proud of them and the young ladies they are becoming. As always, I pray God's richest blessings on you all and that his rich love with bless your life. Have a great evening.

t

No comments:

Post a Comment