Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Today was such a beautiful day and the weather was so nice so I decided to open all the windows in the house. Luckily our windows are chest high for me so I don't have to bend down or over to open them. It was nice to have the fresh air in.

I felt a little light headed and dizzy throughout the morning but I didn't feel any chest pains or PVC's So I just decided to not worry about it. I got some rest and then the girls got home. Cottia had her homework to do and Eva played with her baby dolls. My mother and her husband came by for a visit which was nice and then Cottia had a scrimmage. I wasn't sure about going but I really wanted to be there. Eva had decided she was going so I went too.

Cottia didn't play much but she did get a bat. She managed to get a foul tip but not on base. But, I don't think it really matters to her. She just wants to be out there and to be with her friends. She seems so happy and really enjoys softball. I was glad to be there and to enjoy the game and my oldest girl as she plays.

After the game was over I went ahead because it takes me a little longer to get to the car given that I have to use the walker. Eva went with me. There is a step off to the parking lot and I fell as I stepped off. I was very embarrassed and felt ashamed that this happened. Eva was upset but luckily Maw Maw and Paw Paw were there so they took her as I began the tremor that always accompanies one of the falls. I also have learned how to fall so I don't hurt myself like I used to. They call it a controled fall. Some gentlemen were good enough to wait with me until I was under contol then Emily backed the van up and I got in. I didn't feel very much pain but I am now beginning to feel it. I know I mainly fell on the left side and that is where the main part of the pain is. I have a headache which I am sure is coming from the tremors and the ringing in my ears are off the scale right now. But, I am home now and sitting in my chair.

I just want to be able to do things with my girls and not to embarrass them or scare them. It hurts so much that I scare them and that they have to worry about their father when they should be living carefree lives. I'm not sure why I continue to go through all this but I know God has a plan.

Well, I want to end on a good note so let me just say that Cottia's team won the scrimmage 3-0 and she was so happy and proud. Eva continues to grow and her hair is so beautiful.

Tomorrow is counseling day and I am looking forward to it and continuing to get better.

So, once again, I pray God's blessings on you all and that he will pour our his grace on your lives. Have a great evening and again, God bless.

t

No comments:

Post a Comment