Sunday, March 4, 2012

Today was Sunday and time to go to Church. I went to bed last night so that I would feel fully awake this morning but it didn't work. I had to take a shower this morning before we left and that just always takes it out of me. I know I fell asleep this morning but I had hoped I would be alert but I was just too tired.

We went out to lunch after Church but I was not hungry and did not eat. I just felt extra weak and the ringing in my ears is really bad. I just hope I am not getting something.

I ended up spending most of the afternoon in the bed. We always take a Sunday afternoon nap but I don't normally spend this much time sleeping but I was just so exhausted and I am thankful to Emily for allowing me to sleep.

But, when I woke up it was nice to see the girls playing. Man did they have a mess but they did clean up and the evening ended up with Cottia giving us a fashion show. I love them so much. Last night Cottia told me that she liked me more when I was not trying to lose weight. I have to agree with her. I think I would rather be fat and happy than in the shape I am in now.

So, it is another Sunday evening and we are preparing for another week. I pray God's blessings on you all and that his peace will be with you all.

t

No comments:

Post a Comment