Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I got my appointment with the follow up at MUSC today. We went round and round about it but it is scheduled for March 20th at 8am. The biggest problem we will have is getting down there. Emily can't go that day due to a school conflict and so I've asked my mom and her husband to take me but she has such health issues of her own. I may have to see if they have another date available so Emily can go. Either way the doctor only sees new patients at 8am. All other appointments can be later in the day so I would only have to do this one time. I am leaning towards seeing what is the next day available after the 20th so Emily can go with me. We would leave the night before hopefully and get to spend the night in Charleston which is something I would love to do with her. We will discuss this further and make a decision.

Right now, I am waiting for Emily and the girls to get home. The girls have Awanas tonight but the weather is beginning to look bad. Still having the girls go to Awanas is very important and they are learning a lot so we will see how the evening progresses.

Well, once again I am tired and have had some PVC's today but it is not too bad. I am looking forward to seeing my girls and having a great evening with them.

So, as always, I pray God's richest blessings on you all and that you will receive a wonderful evening in his name.

t

No comments:

Post a Comment