Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Today was pretty quiet. I was very tired from the nuclear test but I did manage to get my wife some flowers and cupcakes for Valentine's day. I wanted to try to do somethings but even washing dishes or fixing breakfast really took it out of me. So, this was one of those days where I didn't do any of my exercises but really just watched TV and rested. I did have a few chest pains but certainly nothing like what I had Sunday and my heart did skip a beat at least twice but again it straightened out. I also had some tremors but once again nothing I could not handle. The biggest thing today was just how tired I was. I cancelled my therapy and counseling this week so I can just take the week and rest. I am able to do my normal things I do with my girls but that is about it.

I want to talk a little about my wife and what she means to me. She does so much and has really been through a lot of stress over the last two years. It is hard to get up and going knowing your spouse is disabled. I know she works hard and gives everything she does her very best. But, I also worry that she will overdo it. I just love her so and am greatful for he and all she does for our family.

Now, I want to talk a little about my girls. They both stole my heart the day they were born. They are such pretty little girls and have already seen so much with their dad. I don't know God's plan for their lives and how this chapter will fit in later but I pray they will both marry healthy and Godly men. The only problem I have is how fast they are growing up.

So, that is about it for today. I hope everyone had a great Valentine's day and I pray God's richest blessings on you all and if you are married on your marriage.

Have a great evening and once again God bless.

t

No comments:

Post a Comment