Monday, February 27, 2012

Today was Monday and kind of quiet. I did feel extra weak Today and yesterday. But, I enjoyed my day.

When the girls got home it was the usual set pattern. Homework, baths, and some snuggle time then off to bed. My youngest wants to watch Tangled every night and she crawls up in my lap and we watch some of the movie before she begins to feel tired so it is off to bed.

Tomorrow is physical therapy day so I know I will be extra tired. But, I am ready to get back in the routine.

Well, that really is about it. I'm waiting to hear from MUSC regarding the behavioral science program and in the mean time, I will continue with my counseling and therapy. I feel less stressed right now but I did have some tremors today. They were not too bad but they just take so much out of me. The chest pains also continue but they are less intense today than yesterday.

I think Emily had a pretty good day and I am glad. She already has so much stress on her and I just want her to be able to relax as much as she can.

I pray God's blessings on each of you and that his mercy will be with you at all times.

t

No comments:

Post a Comment