Saturday, February 18, 2012

Today is Saturday and I got to spend most of the afternoon with my daughters. I needed a new cell phone so I got that first then Emily needed to do some grocery shopping. She had taken the girls with her to get some shoes and I was able to get the phone for free and keep the same plan which works well for us.

I met Emily at the Burger King in Red Bank and got the girls. They have an indoor playground so the girls could play and all I had to do was sit there and enjoy them having fun. We came home took baths, ate supper and then I put Eva to bed. Cottia is getting ready to go to bed now.

But, I have been feeling weaker lately and the PVCs in the heart have been more prevalent. I needed to make a decision on what we were going to do about our satelite service so I called about the deal with Dish. I was able to get several dollars off our bill and get all their movie channels free for three months. That was a great deal IMO. So, I was excited and got up to go tell Emily. Cottia was in the kitchen and I fell right in front of her. We have learned to make lite of it in front of the girls so they don't get too upset. Cottia was fine. I hurt my right hand, right knee and am having pressure in my chest again. But, I believe it will pass. Right now, I am back in my chair and am trying to calm down. It is frustrating and scary but the appointment with MUSC is this Wednesday and I really hope I get some answers.

So, that is about it. I am talking better but feeling weaker and more tired as time goes on yet nothing shows up in the tests so conversion disorder remains the diagnosis. I just keep pressing on.

Once again, I pray God's blessings and mercy on each of you. May his grace be with you all and give you peace. No matter what I live through he is always there and I feel his presence. His mercies are new every day.

Take care and I'll continue to blog as best I can.

t

No comments:

Post a Comment