Sunday, February 26, 2012

Yesterday was a pretty good day. I had the girls the whole day so we went to the indoor playground at the Burger King in Red Bank. They had a blast. We picked up Jason before hand and he really helps me out. Then, we had to go to Walmart. The girls enjoy riding on the cart with me and usually I don't have any problems. But, the tremors started and were pretty bad, so we left and came on home. Eva took a nap while Cottia went next door and played with the neighbors kid. I also took a nap and was exhausted. My best friend Bill came down last night and we watched some videos on youtube and the movie Star Trek. I really enjoy the newest version and hope they make more with the new cast.

I woke at about 2am once again having really bad chest pains. I tried to ride it out but it was just too much so I got up took my nitro spray and an aspirin. The pain began to subside which they tell me means it is my heart. I was able to go back to sleep but nitro always gives a really bad headache. So, I decided to stay home from Church which I don't like to do. I had to take the stray again this morning and am still having a burning sensation in my chest but it is getting better. I am very tired obviously so I plan to go back to bed pretty soon.

Well, that is about it. If the chest pains continue then I will call the cardiologist again even though all the tests look fine. Something is going on I just don't know what it is.

I pray God will richly bless you all and that you have a wonderful Sunday and time of worship. My love to all that read this and I hope you receive a blessing in some way today.

No comments:

Post a Comment