Tuesday, February 28, 2012

One thing I needed to add to today was I was holding a glass of milk when a tremor started. Luckily I didn't spill the milk like I did the coffee before. It just came out of the blue, but I think it had a lot to do with how tired I was. Also, I have tremors when I am asleep and from what I understand essential tremors happen when one is asleep. So, we press on. Below is the Mayo Clinics definition of essential tremors. So, it looks like I am in this for a while. Again, I pray God's blessings on you all.

t

DefinitionBy Mayo Clinic staff Essential tremor is a disorder of the nervous system that causes a rhythmic shaking. Essential tremor can affect almost any part of your body, but the trembling occurs most often in your hands — especially when you try to do simple tasks, such as drinking from a glass, tying shoelaces, writing or shaving. Essential tremor also may affect your head, voice, arms or legs. Although usually not a dangerous condition, essential tremor worsens over time and can be severe in some people. It isn't caused by other diseases, although it's sometimes confused with Parkinson's disease. Essential tremor can occur at any age but is most common in older adults.

No comments:

Post a Comment