Thursday, February 16, 2012

Today's post will be short but sweet. Not much new on my health. I did have another spell with a PVC today and afterward had some weakness but no chest pain and it did pass. I did get a little dizzy but it also passed.

But, today I want to concentrate on something else.

Yesterday, Cottia misplaced her book fair money and it really worried her so I decided as the man of the house that we needed to pray for her to find the money and be able to get her books at the fair. So, Emily, Cottia and I prayed for her to find the money. Well, today a woman at the Church found the money and Cottia was able to buy her books! The interesting thing is we had looked and so had her teacher and yet the money was not found yesterday but after we prayed it was found. If you don't believe in the power of prayer then this is an example of it. So, tonight I made a point of praying with my daughter to give thanks for finding the money and allowing her to get her books. I did explain to her that there will be times when God may not answer her prayer the way she wants. But, this time he did. Now for the topper, she also got a perfect 7 for 7 on her spelling test!! I am so proud of her.

I also want to say something about my Eva. We got to spend a little time together tonight and once again she just sat in my lap and we watched Tangled. I think I have the movie memorized but it is worth watching it a thousand times to have that blonde hair lay on my chest. Then, she always tells me she is ready to go to bed. I can't bend over the crib to kiss her so we have a tradition of blowing kisses to each other as I leave the room. Very special memories.

Well, that is about it. I got the call today confirming my appointment at MUSC today for next Wednesday at 11am. I'm ready to go. I pray God will bless you all and remember prayers are answered. Have a great night and keep your eyes on God's eyes be on you.

t

No comments:

Post a Comment