Thursday, February 23, 2012

Today was counseling day and I always look forward to that. It is very important in my recovery process. I had a good session and look forward to the next.

Right now I am having chest pains again very intense a little on the left side and kind of in my arm pit but they always tell me there is nothing wrong so I will just let it go and pass by. I have broken into a bit of a sweat but again they always seem to pass.

Now for some other news. tonight Cottia said to me "daddy, you and mamma are the best parents. I love you both so much and Eva and I are lucky to have you as parents. I looked at her and said no, mamma and I are lucky to have you and Eva as our daughters. I guess you could say we had a "Waltons" moment. but, it was another of those moments that only happens when you actually take time with your kids and they realize they are loved. I am beyond blessed to have these two remarkable young ladies in my life.

Well, that is about it for today. I'm tired and I feel the pressure letting up. Well, time goes on and so does life. I pray God's richest blessings on each of you and that he will give you all peace.

t

No comments:

Post a Comment