Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Today is Tuesday and it has been the day of falls. I had therapy this morning and on the way out of the rehab hospital I started to tremble and then fell. I didn't really feel any pain but more frustration than anything else. So, I came home and took my pain medicine and as I was coming in the front door I feel again. So, I am in a lot of pain right now and could not really sleep so I am really tired. But, I will get through it. I will admit to being a bit discouraged and am ready to find out what is causing these falls. One fear I have is breaking the lap band but the tremors are also associated with the falls. They either occur after the fall or before and of course there are plenty of times when I just tremor and don't fall. So, that is about it for right now. I'm tired so I'm not going to make this blog very long. I continue to pray that each of you who reads this is blessed by our God in heaven and that your lives are rich and full of his grace. Take care and have a great evening.

t

No comments:

Post a Comment