Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Today was a very good day for me. The lady that keeps the girls had to have to day off due to surgery for her husband. I am happy to report that all went well and he is doing well. Also, we had another friend who had cancer surgery and he is also doing well. So, I was responsible for the girls. Eva was so cute this morning before I took her to school. I am fortunent enough to have some special people that have given me their phone numbers so they come out and get Eva and bring her out for me so I don't have to get out of the truck. So, after feeding her oatmeal for breakfast we sat down and watched some educational TV before taking her to school at the Church. Then, I went to counseling and one thing I have noticed and my counselor has noticed and even my speech therapist noticed is that I don't breath! It is like I start and just cant stop enough to even take a breath. I guess I have so much to get out that I forget to breath. Maybe that is what is causing the falls. Who knows. Anyway, the session went well and then I came back to the church to get Eva then we went through the drive through at Subway to get lunch and came home. We watched somemore educational TV then it was time to go get Cottia. I was already worn out but we brought Cottia home where she did her homework and had some pizza to eat. I put Eva down for a nap and left Cottia to watch TV while I laid down to take a nap. I did get some rest and then it was time for the girls to go to Awana's. Emily always takes them and they seem to have had a fun time. So, I learned today that I am still very weak and get tired at the least thing. I also learned how much it means to say the right thing to my girls. This morning I told Eva just how beautiful she was. Her response was I KNOW!! It was one of those moments when you laugh but you also treasure for the rest of your life. I also have to learn how to breath and I am still prone to falls. I got dizzy this evening but I made it and am glad I had this day with my girls. They are also so special in how they worry about me and that I may fall. So, that was the day. My right foot is in a lot of pain and the bruising is worse. The knee ligament strain also hurts but the left leg is also weak but stable. I am just ready to go to Charleston and hopefully get some answers. In the mean time I am just going to trust God and do the best that I can. The other thing I know is that I will continue to fight for each day with all I have and hope that the day will come soon when I am back to full strength and the laugh that so many people have said they miss will be back. As I always do I end this blog wishing you all the very best and pray God's blessings on you all. Have a great day tomorrow and evening tonight.

t

1 comment:

  1. Tommy, I am praying for you my friend. May our Lord God strengthen you in your inner most being by way of His implanted Word of faith. May He strengthen you in your joints, muscles and limbs by way of His supernatural power as He extends His gracious hand toward you. And may He move whatever mountain needs to be moved so that you can get up and use your gifts once again for His glory. All I ask in the name of Jesus our Lord and for the Father's glory!
    Love ya,
    Pastor Dean

    ReplyDelete