Saturday, January 14, 2012

Today was a great day! I had the honor of spending most all of it with Eva and Jason. We took Eva to my mom's and Jason tried to fish but he could only stand the wind for a few minutes. Eva really seemed to have a good time. Mom got tired and needed to go to bed so we took Eva to the McDonald's where they have an indoor playground. We ate lunch there then came back home. My left leg really hurt and I was very tired but Jason was invaluable. I put Eva down for a nap but I'm not sure she even fell asleep. I had to take my medicine so I was pretty much out of it.
Emily had to take Cottia to the eye doctor because we are a bit concerned but the doctor said she does not need glasses right now which is good.
I slept for a little more than two hours but the pain in the left leg is still there. The medicine did help but it still hurts. I think the best way to describe it is it feels like a cramp only all the time. Sometimes it feels like it is on the verge of a cramp and then other times it feels like it is a full blown cramp. But, I've gotten through it and will continue to do so.
Well, that really is about it. I continue to have tremors and have no answers but God is in control and I pray he richly blesses everyone who reads this and pours out his love and grace in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment