Monday, January 23, 2012

Today is Monday and I started the day as normal. Got up and got the girls going. Cottia was a little slow compared to how she usually is but I think she was just tired from a busy weekend and I know how much she worries about me. As the morning went on I noticed some swelling in my right knee and the pain was beginning to increase. But, I needed to pick Eva up from pre-school so I went and got her. The teacher was good enough to bring her out so I didn't have to get out of the truck. We were meeting Ms June for lunch to see if she thought she could fix my Carolina Blazer from where it was torn when I fell Wednesday. Ms. June did feel she could fix it and Maw Maw called so I took Eva over to their house. I will admit that I was worried that I might fall with her alone and that would not be good. So, I went on to the urgent care and they took a look at my knee and I have a strained or torn ligament in my right knee. There is some swelling under the knee cap and it will just have to heal. So, another day another story. I am home and waiting on my wife and girls to get home. One thing I am learning is how to work through the pain. I have decided to go to therapy tomorrow no matter what and just work through the pain. The doctor did say I could go to therapy so that is good.
Well, that is about it. I'm sure there will be stories of the evening once the girls get home. Eva is so cute. She holds onto my walker and walks in front of me she says to make sure I don't fall. Cottia just holds my hand and loves on me. She actually has become a pretty good back rubber! Once again, I pray God will richly bless each of you and pour his grace out on you.

t

No comments:

Post a Comment