Thursday, January 26, 2012

I'm not going to blog much today because it is late and I am tired. But, I did want to write down that I fell down the stairs this morning. I was a bit light headed for a good part of the day but I did manage to try to sing some and I sang for my wife and kids tonight. I had some vocal tremors and it wasn't perfect by anymeans but it was a start and I really want to sing again. It is amazing how one who has fluency issues or stutters can still sing. But, it is also important to me because it has always been such a big part of who I am. It went well for my little audiance. I also got a call from disability. I had called them twice to let them know about the falls but they had not returned my calls so I sent an emai just to be sure. I just want to be up front about my situation.
The only other thing is I am still struggling with incontinence. It hit tonight again. I do what the doctor says and I still have hard stools but if there is ever a lose one I have very little control over it. So, I am resigned that it will probably be a part of my life for the rest of my life unless God just decides to interceed. I will probably call the doctor again just to make sure there is nothing else they can do. Well, that is about it. I hope you all have a great day and pray God blesses you in a special way. He sure did me today by simply allowing me to sing even if it was a short song and even though I was hoarse after. I still did it and refuse to give up. Thanks again and good night.

t

No comments:

Post a Comment