Thursday, January 12, 2012

The last two days have certainly brought new challenges and joy. On Tuesday night I fell again in the kitchen but didn't feel pain initially. Then Wednesday morning I stumbled but didn't fall. I managed to stop the fall which was a good thing. I had counseling on Wednesday so I went there instead of the doctor. I kind of have learned when it is a sprain and there really isn't very much they can do other than pain killers. Then, today was physical therapy which went pretty well. I did have some tremors during the therapy but I think I was just tired because I didn't sleep very well last night.
My girls continue to bring great joy and laughter to my life and Cottia is doing pretty well at school. Eva seems to be a little under the weather again but I wonder if she has allergies. I'm just not sure. But, of course the weather is not helping.
The pain in my left leg is really bad tonight and was rough during the workout this morning but that is just a part of the disease and I just have to live with it.
Jason went to Ft Jackson for MEPS and he is healthy enough to get into the military but has to pass his ASVAB test so we are going to get him some study materials and allow him to come over and use my computer to study so he can pass and get in. It is hard to think of him leaving but it is the best thing for his life and that is what we all want. We are so very proud of him and all his efforts to better his life.
Well, that is about it. I'll admit I'm tired but that is just the way it goes. I guess the most frustrating thing for me is why am I falling even when using a walker. I never seem to have any warning the falls just occur but I'll get through them.
This Saturday, I am looking forward to spending the day with Eva. It will certainly be a challenge but I feel this is very important. I think it is important that each girl be given a day alone with a parent on an individual basis and I think this will be a fun day. I just enjoy the smile of all my children and it seems to give me energy and motivation to keep going.
So, I pray God's blessings on you all and that he will spill out great joy in your lives.
Oh, one more thing! I cannot weigh due to the tremors but the cloths that Emily bought for me last year when I had lost all the weight still fit!! I was thrilled because I was worried that I may have been gaining weight and I may have gained some but it is not enough to cause me not to be able to get into my new cloths which is a great feeling!!

No comments:

Post a Comment