Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Today has certainly been a day of ups and a little frustration. First, I went to therapy but they did not have me on the schedule. Apparently there had been a mix up so we worked it out that I will go Thursday and Friday. Well, I didn't realize that I had an eye appointment Friday so I called the eye doctor's office and they have moved me to Monday so I will be able to keep all the appointments which is good.
Jason went to Fort Jackson today to take his MEPS. I must admit, I am really going to miss that kid when he goes but it is time for he to discover the man God wants him to be and Emily and I are fully behind him. He is like a son to me and I just want what is best for him and I truly think this is the best thing for him.
We actually have two praises tonight. One is that putting on cloths is still a challenge for me but I tried on some cloths that Emily bought for me last summer after I had initially lost so much weight. IT FIT AGAIN!! The other was Cottia had two library books that we could not find. We searched everywhere in the house and no sign of them. So, Cottia started praying and has been praying for at lea...st a week that God would reveal to us where those books were so we would not have to pay for them. Well, tonight we found them!! Both books. So, that is one less expense we have to worry about and Cottia immediately through the encouragement of her mother gave God thanks and glory for showing us where those books were!! God is so good even in the smallest of things. Who would have thought that two books being found could bring such joy and peace in a home.

No comments:

Post a Comment