Tuesday, January 17, 2012

This past weekend was a great experience. We had Jason the entire weekend and I got to spend some time with each of my girls. Eva told me that I was " a good boy." Cottia was so protective and loving and Emily entered the chili cookoff at Church. She didn't win but she tried and I was so very proud of her.
Last night though was kind of rough for me though. The toilet backed up and I had to bend over and try to plunge then use one of those things that goes down the toilet, You twist it and it cleans out the toilet. The pain in my lower back and legs was the worst I have had that I can remember. But, I got up this morning and took Cottia to school. I hate dropping her off but enjoy the ride with her. She is so beautiful and special in my eyes. I know every parent feels that way about their children but I really think there are great things in store for this little girl.
After I dropped her off, I realized just how much pain I was in but we needed somethings from Walmart so I went and rode the little buggie and picked up the things then got gas and came back home I took some pain medicine and have been watching tv every since. The pain is still there and my legs feel awefully weak but I'll survive, I always do.
Well, that really is about it. My very being longs for all of this to be over and to be normal again but right now my life is what it is and I just keep plugging along. I hope you all have a great day and that God blesses you in a special way. I'm going to bed and then when I wake up will shower which will take it out of me even more but then my girls and wife will come home and the house will be as it should be full of life and excitement. So, again, have a great day.
t

No comments:

Post a Comment