Thursday, November 10, 2011

Well, today is Thursday and I know I haven't blogged in a few days but the pain in my wrist is really rough and the pain in the rib area is also painful. For the most part I have slept pretty well until last night so I had to get up several times in the night due to the pain. But, I did make it through and am still breathing ok so I don't think there is a break just the bruise the doctor talked about. But, I had to cancel my rehab both days this week which I hate but I did go to counseling yesterday even though I probably should not have as I was a bit dizzy. Today I had to take the pain meds early so that meant no driving. Well, still no word from MUSC but I am hopeful to hear something soon.
The girls are doing well and growing like weeds. No new stories to tell just the normal things that go on in a home.
Emily seems to be holding up ok but I know she is under a lot of stress and I just pray she will be ok. God has a plan and we are just going to continue to folllow his will. I pray his blessings on you all and that he will touch you in a special way. Love to all.
t

1 comment:

  1. This site is excellent and so is how the subject matter was explained. I also like some of the comments too.Waiting for next post.
    phentermine without prescription

    ReplyDelete