Friday, November 4, 2011

It's hard to believe it has been Tuesday since I have posted a blog. But, a lot has happened and I have found myself busy and also tired.
First, Eva has thrown up the last two nights and has a bit of a cold. We have had to bath her and the poor thing has just been miserable. But, she seems better tonight just a little snotty nose. Hopefully she will get a good nights rest and feel better. Emily took her to the doctor and he put her on an antiobiotic.
Cottia has gotten smiley faces this week and I am so proud of her. She continues to be my shining star and I love both of them so much.
I had an issue with incontinence this week which I had thought I was over but it appears when ever I have an issue I am going to struggle with this. It is frustrating but the doctor said there is nothing he can do.
I know Emily has to be tired but I am hoping she can get some rest this weekend. We are going to have lunch with an elderly lady from our Church tomorrow and I always enjoy those moments with her. She makes the girls feel so special and so that should be a fun time. My biggest concern will be getting through her house but I'll manage somehow.
My leg continues to hurt quite a bit and the cramping is getting worse. The pain in my foot is still there but it comes and goes. The back of my left knee is really starting to hurt and my thigh is also in pain. Still the left side is weaker than the left.
Still no date on the appointment in Charleston but I just hope it is not going to be the week of Thanksgiving. We will just have to wait and see.
Well, that is about it. God is still in control and I continue to marvel at his grace through all of this. Thank you all again for your care and concern and may God richly bless you all. Have a good weekend.
Oh, tomorrow my friend Bill is coming down to watch the game and I think Jason is coming over too so we are looking forward to having them both in the house and I want to thank my friend Shannon Jones, his son, and wife for moving our wood box and filling it for us so we can start building fires to save of heat bills. One thing I know about myself is how different I am now as compared to even a year ago and how cold I get so I really appreciated their help.
Again, take care and God bless.
t

No comments:

Post a Comment