Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Today was a pretty typical day. Not much going on other than getting the kids ready for their day then taking Cottia to school. After I dropped her off, I had an appointment for counseling in Lexington so I stopped by the Wal-Mart on the way to get some things. Riding the cart is in some ways embarrassing and others kind of fun but I can't wait to be able to just walk around the Wal-Mart. Counseling went well then I came back home. I was very tired and my leg really hurt so I rested then got up took a shower and did the dishes. I used the walker because I felt so weak and didn't want to take any chances. I'm waiting on Emily and the girls to get home now and thought I would take a few minutes to blog.
I have been doing a lot of thinking about my condition and really wonder how much of what has happened was caused by the incontenence issue and the way my former employer handled it. If they had provided me with proper accommodations maybe this would not have happened. It just seems very conincidental but I am not sure if it can be proven.
Well, that is about it. The girls have Church tonight and tomorrow will I have rehab. I know I'll ge tired but it makes me stronger and is the best treatment for me right now.
I pray God's richest blessing on you all and that his perfect will would be done in your life.
t

No comments:

Post a Comment