Monday, November 7, 2011

Well, today is Monday and my right arm was a bit swollen and their was a bump on the wrist so I decided to go to the doctor. I'm not going to blog much but he said there was no fracture unless it was a hairline fracture but there certainly was a sprain. He also said that I either has bruised ribs or maybe a broken rib but they treat them both the same way so there was no real reason to do an x-ray. He did say if I wanted to have one just to show one way or the other he was writing me a prescription. But, I don't see a need to do that. It would be different if they treated them differently but since they don't then I see no reason to have one done. He did prescribe a stronger pain killer until it passes and then I am to go back on the Tramadol. I am very sore and a bit dizzy from time to time but I am dealing. Ironically enough one of the ladies that witnessed the fall was there and she said the when I fell I wrapped my arm around the walker and my arm was stuck under the walker which explains why I am so sore on the upper part of the arm. The doctor said to take it easy for a few days and I should be ok from the fall. I am breathing ok even though my chest is sore which is why he leans more towards a bruised rib or ribs than a fracture.
The girls are fine and seem to like touching the wrap on my wrist so we kind of make it a game. Cottia did her homework without question and Eva was ready for bed it seemed like as soon as she came home probably due to the time change.
Emily seems better from her cold but I know she is exhausted and I just wish she could get some proper rest.
So, that is about it. We keep keeping on and know God is in control. I pray his blessing on everyone who reads this and hope everyone has a great night. Always remember there is always someone is worse shape than you are. It kind of keeps me going.
t

No comments:

Post a Comment