Monday, November 14, 2011

Today is Monday and I have already had a full morning. It actually started last night when Cottia did not feel well. She was running a low fever and had a hard time sleeping but I gave her some medicine and she seemed better this morning. I did sleep pretty well last night and only had a few tremors nothing as major as Saturday night which is good. I took Cottia to school then went to Food Lion to pick up a few things. I have gotten used to riding in those little carts and it is actually kind of cool but I tried to walk once and nearly fell so I know right now I need to keep riding in the cart. After that I had to take off the trash as long as I stay against the truck I am ok. Then, I had one more stop to make before coming home. I fed the dogs and started a load of laundry for the girls so Emily would not have that hanging over her. I have learned how to move through the house with the cloths and while I have fallen a few times the cloths seem to soften the falls and so no damage done and it is something I can do to contribute to our family. I am now completely worn out. I so want to be productive but I also don't want a set back but now I just need to rest and regain some composure. I am a bit dizzy and my left arm is tingling a bit but hopefully it will settle down now that I have taken my morning meds. I guess we shall see.
I think Emily had a good nights sleep last night and that is my biggest concern right now. I just want her to get the proper rest.
Eva seems fine and is her usual self again. It is great being my girls father. Well, that is about it. I hope everyone has a great day and I pray God's richest blessings on you all. Have a great day!
t

No comments:

Post a Comment