Sunday, November 20, 2011

Well, today was Sunday and so it meant Church day. So, we went to Church. One thing I have noticed it just how much pain my left leg is actually in. It stays cold and the calf part is really painful. My toes also tingle from time to time and sometimes there is pain there as well but I don't see the toes spreading apart as much.
Something happened last night that I did made me take notice. I began to tell the story of the rape when I was younger and my right hand began to really tremble. The tremor lasted quite a while and I don't know if the two are connected but it does seem to be a strange coincidence. The tremor did not move to the rest of the body but it kept me from typing for a few minutes. I know memories like this can be very painful but this is the first time that I have noticed a tremor associated with me reliving the rape from so long ago. I felt my heart racing and my blood pressure certainly went up and I felt the pacemaker working.
I could not sleep so Jason and I stayed up watching some stupid movie and it helped me calm down and eventually I was able to calm down enough to fall asleep.
Well, that is about it. I had several neck tremors today but nothing major and I didn't feel much like singing but I did sing to my baby tonight before putting her to bed.
We leave for Virginia Tuesday and Emily will have to drive the entire way. She has done so much and I know she is exhausted which makes me feel even more worthless than ever. I just want my life back and to be productive. Emily is so strong and I am blessed to have her but I will admit that I don't tell her enough.
Well, that is about it. I'll try to blog some while in Virginia and but I am not sure how much I will be able to.
Once again, as for the weight if I have regained some it does not appear to be much but I am good with that. Frankly at this point, I don't care. I just want to work and contribute to my family
I hope everyone has a great thanksgiving and pray God's righly bless you all as his will sees fit. May God bless our country.
Take care and God bless.
t

No comments:

Post a Comment