Sunday, November 6, 2011

Today is Sunday and Emily is not feeling well. But, she got up and got the girls ready for Church while I got ready to go. I still don't have a chair for the shower but I am learning to take showers without one. It is hard and I am exhausted after but because our shower is so small I am able to lean against the wall and take the shower. So, we left for Church and it was great to have Jason here. He helped a lot with the girls and they love him so very much and he really seems to like the role of big brother. Well, we got to Church and folks were nice enough to help me with the girls. After breakfast I headed to the sanctuary for the praise and worship team practice and so we could practice "When I Survery the Wonderous Cross." which we hope to perform at some point when I am ready. I'm not sure what happened other than I was excited because I felt the practice went so well but I got up to move to the back of the church and I think I took a few steps and then fell. Everyone came to my assistance but I really needed them to just go back to normal. I was having some tremors that I remember but wasn't sure if I had hurt myself or not. Luckily for us we have a paramedic who came and checked me out. My heart rate was a bit high and she took my blood pressure but it was pretty good so the only thing out of normal was the heart rate. I went to the back of the Church and just decided to stay in the brides room until the service was over. The pain did begin to build and I began to wonder if I had hurt my wrist. So, I didn't wait, I got Jason and the girls and we left right after church. I had to take him home then we stopped by to get some lunch from Wendy's through the drive through. We came home and Eva went to take a nap. Emily also was able to take a nap and I laid down. I know I had tremors because I felt them while laying down and they seemed to be pretty intense. But, after the nap, I really felt the pain. It is in my left arm and some in my legs. There also is some in the lower rib area so I think this fall may have been worse than I originally thought so I will see how I do tonight before deciding to go to the doctor tomorrow. Right now, money is tight for everyone including us and if I can endure the pain then there is really nothing the doctor can do so I would rather not spend the money. Even my neck hurts some and I have a bit of a headache. So, that was our day. I do need to mention that I woke with pain in the legs that was more intense than usual so maybe I was just weaker than usual today for some reason. I just don't know but these falls really do worry me and I want some answers. Hopefully we will get those answers when we go to Charleston.
Cottia was very attentive to me and is being very protective right now. Eva does not really understand so that is good and Jason was sent around to check on me. But, I really didn't want him or any of who I consider my children including chloe or jessie to see me like that. But, at least they did see me back on the pew and not on the floor.
I'm just glad today is over. I don't have a lot of funny stories today like I have been trying to do other than to say that kids really have a way of handling things and bouncing back.
Well, that is about it. I hope and pray tomorrow will be a better day and I pray God's blessing on everyone who reads this. May his grace be with you all.
t

No comments:

Post a Comment