Monday, November 21, 2011

Wow, it is hard to believe that this is my 345 blog but it is so let's get started. Eva did not have a good night. She woke again about 3am which makes the third straight night she has done that. Earlier in the evening she told me she had a nightmare about me and she had dreamed it the night before. All this coming from a 3 year old. Well, she came around and I rocked her but even that didn't seem to comfort her like I wanted. Eventually she did go to bed but those 3am wake ups are not easy.
I had some things to do today which really took it out of me but they had to be done. I was exhausted by 10am and had forgotten my medicines and the PVC'S began and the tremors did too but I did eventually take the medicines and was able to lay down to get some rest. I'm still worn out but I got done what I needed to do. My leg is in a lot of pain but nothing I can't handle. My hope is that it gets better as time goes on and I continue to work out.
Well, that is about it. Not a lot to say. But, we leave for Virginia tomorrow. Please pray for Emily as she will be doing the driving and for safety for our family and all those that will be traveling. I pray God's blessings on everyone that reads this and that his mercy will rain down. Once again just in case this is my last blog before thanksgiving I pray God blesses your time with your family and friends.
Happy thanksgiving
t

No comments:

Post a Comment