Thursday, November 17, 2011

The day started out rainy and dark but ended up being a pretty nice day. My left leg had a lot of pain and the wrist is really hurting. But, I'll survive. I did have a neck tremor that was pretty bad while trying to help Cottia during her homework. She is so sweet and gently reached out and rubbed my back to help calm me down. She is also very smart and knows just the touch of her hand can calm me down.
Eva had a hard time going to sleep which is unusual for her but eventually we were able to get her to sleep.
I'm having some chest pain tonight and the PVC's seem to be worse than usualy. I'm not sure why but it has been increasing lately. Might be due to the holidays but who knows for sure. I have also noticed the tremors are happening in the night and it worries me that Emily might not be getting enough rest.
Well, that is about it. It seems I am still at the same or close to the same weight I have been based on my cloths but who knows for sure. I still trust God and his plan whatever it is. My arms tingle and there are times I feel I can't go on but he sustains me and so I continue. I pray his blessings on each of you who read this and that he will smile on you for all eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment