Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Today was therapy day and I think things went pretty well but my right wrist is in a lot of pain. I didn't do any walking for physical therapy but I did do the bike and leg exercises. My left leg was very weak feeling but my right did fine which is kind of the norm. Still not sure why my left side continues to feel weaker than the right.
Still no date set for the trip to Charleston but hopefully it will be soon. I am now not expecting it to be until after Thanksgiving.
Cottia has an infection and the doctor put her on an antiobiotic and she came home with me. She did sleep a little but her throat is really sore and she is resting in the living room watching TV. I think she will go back to school tomorrow but we will have to monitor her situation and see how she feel.
Well, Emily and Eva just got home so I'm going to end now. I hope everyone has a great evening and pray God's blessings on you all.
t

No comments:

Post a Comment