Thursday, March 31, 2011

Another day of accomplishment. I lifted my knee and foot but when I tried to walk the tremors took over and I had to be helped. I am having some chest pain tonight but I have also done a lot today. The speech therapist came by and I feel very much that she can and will help. The stuttering is also better. Bottom line is it is just going to take time. One thing I will not do this time is try to go back to work until I know for sure that I am ready. God is working and I do feel all the prayers and concern of everyone. I am learning that my body can function I just have to let it do what God created it to do. My hope is that whoever reads this will learn that people go through all kinds of trials and come out on the other side better and stronger than they were before. God always has a plan. All we have to do is allow him to work his will in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment