Sunday, March 13, 2011

I have a solution to our nation's gas crisis. Just let me but my butt up to every car in the country. Trust me there is enough gas to keep us going for years to come. And, the best part of it is it is FREE!! Somebody call Obama! LOL, well, tomorrow is the big day. I head back to work. I have a lot of emotions going right now. I don't feel I am ready but also wonder if I would know if I was ready. It will certainly be an adjustment getting back in the swing of things but God willing I will get through this. I have to get used to going to bed earlier which will also be an adjustment but today I made sure to not take as long a nap as I am used to taking. Hopefully that will help. So, tomorrow truly is the first day of the rest of my life!

On another note, the bleeding continued today from yesterday but I think it is just stress. Emily continues to hobble and I continue to love waiting on her. I may not be the best husband in the world but I do love this woman so much. It will be nice to have her healed and to have the girls over all this sickness and to have daddy back to work. Life as normal what a novel idea!!

No comments:

Post a Comment