Saturday, March 12, 2011

Got up this morning for a health exam for some life insurance. Then, spent the morning with the girls until Emily woke. I was able to go back to bed for about a hour and a half. Then, got up and put Eva down for a nap. I took the garbage off and had to buy some more medicine for the girls. When I got home Eva was awake so I decided to take her and Cottia to the park to play. Met some nice folks there with their children but I was bleeding through the rectum pretty bad. Still, we stayed for a while then came home. I picked Jason up so he can spend the night with us and go to Church with us tomorrow. He has become such a part of our lives and I have grown to depend on him more than he knows. Emily continues to heal and I am doing the best I can. The girls are great and other than Cottia being still a little sick they seem to be doing fine.

So, Monday is the day I return to work full time. It is not going to be easy but God willing it will go well. I know I need to get back into it but adjusting my body is going to bge difficult. Pray for Monday as I know how hard it will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment